Friday, January 9, 2009

This is the first day of serious blogging. Nothing much to say other than nothing...wish I had something clever to say but I don't at this time. I am watching Twister, reading the new issues of Southern Living and B H & G and I am in my happy place. I am also trying to finish today's crossword puzzle in the newspaper but it is proving not so easy today. Why is it some days', the answers leap from my pen into the little boxes and other days, I can't figure out the answer to the opposite of NSW? LOL Well, that's just it I guess. Sometimes we are the bug, sometimes we are the windshield. Or something like that. I think good idea would be to blog my high and low for the day. My high for today was spending two hours in the local book store with a stack of books I could not afford to purchase but thoroughly enjoyed reading for free and the low would be the headache I have had for 24 hours now....stress. That's what transition does for me I suppose. More on my transition some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment