Friday, January 16, 2009

Drinking wine tonight; feeling better than I have in a long time; a reason to hope there is a future for me that I actually want, and not one that will just provide. My writing has taken a halt lately. I have writer's block and when I have writer's block, things go by the wayside. Dishes don't get washed; dusting does not get done; toilets don't get cleaned; trash doesn't go out; cats don't get attention; mail piles up on the kitchen table and books don't get read. Christmas decorations are piled up on the dining room table and quite possibly won't get put back into the attic until after Valentine's Day. Take-out will have to suffice and legs don't get shaved.......help, help. I just want to write again; find my way; find my footing; find my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment